hey guys..
Hey Miss Chew!!!! I MISS YOU!!!! Oh my god, is it nice to openly declare this?? Sorry..
I'm Wendy/Weiling, whichever u wanna call me, from TT07. Thanks Miss Chew for setting up this blog, its nice to have a place for us to keep in contact with each other.. I guess i'm suffering from insomnia lately, haven't been sleeping well. Falling asleep seems to difficult to me man.. hahah...
When are we getting our results? Anyone know? Well anyway, I hope that everybody would pass with flying colours!!
Cheers,
Wendy
I'm Wendy/Weiling, whichever u wanna call me, from TT07. Thanks Miss Chew for setting up this blog, its nice to have a place for us to keep in contact with each other.. I guess i'm suffering from insomnia lately, haven't been sleeping well. Falling asleep seems to difficult to me man.. hahah...
When are we getting our results? Anyone know? Well anyway, I hope that everybody would pass with flying colours!!
Cheers,
Wendy

1 Comments:
miss ya too~~
Post a Comment
<< Home